Monday, May 7, 2007

Team Line Up Vs. Nadoes

It is with great pleasure that I announce the team that will playing in this prestigious game on Wednesday. It is one that I have waited for, for quite some time! I am looking forward to Classic Wildboys rugby, with Adi smashing through the centre, Warren running around everyone, Johnty & Russel linking to perform an intricate maneuver with ease, with the forwards dominating in all aspects. But most importantly I'm looking forward to saying that we are the best!!

The team:
1. Ayanda
2. Scott
3. Dyl
4. Big
5. Paul
6. Fridge
7. Dean
8. Chino
9. Dean
10. M Russel
11. Warren
12. Adi
13. Johnty
14. Stewart
15. Sunny

Reserves: Blake, Tauheer, Marvin, Riley, Mike, Dale, Andy

In the words of a warrior: Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time.




A possible Wildboy in Training.

Go forth my men and let them know what a WildBoy is.

Fire

No comments: