Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wildboys Trounce Baa Baa's 19 - 5

Last nites game was awesome! A big well played to everyone, especially the recruits who pulled through to help out a dwindled Wildboys side! I may have arrived late but the game was still going!

From Oupa's parents I was told that our defense was ruthless! not letting anything through! and after having played for a bit, I saw that we annihilated in the scrums! We made the "Barbarian Horde" look comical!


A big credit goes to the newbees, two of whom scored, carl and liam, and the final try going to Mavis.


It is awesome that there is such depth of guys keen to play Wildboys, and I am now proud to announce that I will be passing the reins over to Stewart Black next year. So recruiting can start now!!


Well played boys!


Final Score 19 - 5


P.S: a special not must be made however that the panthers played well last nite (as much as it pains me to say) and nearly beat the nadoes, however were robbed in the sudden death penalty kick outs! its easy if you have 5 fly half's just sitting on the bench!!

Fire!

No comments: